Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this link in an email this morning. I'm surprised this happened in California.

"Cope, who retrieved his shotgun in the intervening moments, fired upon the suspect right when he entered the store and began the stickup.

One can hear the wounded perp yell out, “He shot my arm off! He shot my arm off,” as he frantically exits the store. "

Losing the use of an arm would be a just punishment for the perp. I hope Mr. Cope recovers from his heart attack quickly.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I got this link in an email this morning. I'm surprised this happened in California.

"Cope, who retrieved his shotgun in the intervening moments, fired upon the suspect right when he entered the store and began the stickup.

One can hear the wounded perp yell out, “He shot my arm off! He shot my arm off,” as he frantically exits the store. "

Losing the use of an arm would be a just punishment for the perp. I hope Mr. Cope recovers from his heart attack quickly.
Loosing his head would be a better solution.

·
Premium Member
24,420 Posts
Wow! Good for him!

And indeed, it is surprising that he is being supported, not vilified, in SoCal.

·
Premium Member
33,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This thread should be relocated to somewhere other than "The Great Outdoors"
It was supposed to be posted in the home defense and gun forum. When I start a thread the forum part vanishes. My mistake, mods can move it if necessary.

I just looked and the 2 forums are over an inch apart on my tablet. I don't have any idea how it ended up in great outdoors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts