Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Renegade Gypsy Queen
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm so it looks like I "disappeared" about two months ago lol. Unbelieveably sometimes I just have nothing to say...for those interested I will catch ya'll up:
Ended my 12 weeks of vacation at the beginning of August by taking a consulting position with Microsoft.
Got rid of the 22 year old pickup and bought a 2 year old car...gas mileage.
Been up to visit Frenchy a couple times, he's still hangin in there
Been up to visit Fowler a time or two as well...she's still flinging poo, just in case anyone had any doubts LOL

Got myself a new apartment (teeny tiny) and moved in over the last two weekends. My prep for a teeny tiny cabin that I hope to build on land I hope to purchase sometime next year.
Oh yeah and I got into a car accident in July (not with my new car, I wasn't driving)...but I was okay. Far less damage to my self as the dancing accident earlier this year. lol

So I got a bit distracted from everything I really wanted to do but am on track now. No more room mates! Ever! OMG! It all sounds good but I'm just...well I'm just too much for people and they sure are too much drama and what not for me as well. Cannot STAND manufactured crisis in life...just cannot stand it.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Run those stairs so you can make a quick escape to the country when you see the hole in the crowd. Don't let anyone grab your ankles and drag you down! :thumb:

It's good to see you around again.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
manufactured crisis LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!! I have a son in law that is the master of MANUFACTURED CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I am going to paint that on a wall someplace and point to it the second he starts. Thank You So Much

·
Premium Member
4,990 Posts
Glad you're posting, living life and made it out of a car accident with less damage than pole dancing.

I find it surprising that you got rid of your truck, just about as much as you sometimes not having anything to say! :D

·
Renegade Gypsy Queen
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You So Much
:thumb: You're welcome!

less damage than pole dancing.
lol It wasn't pole dancing lol, I'm sure it would have been worse if a pole was involved.

I find it surprising that you got rid of your truck, just about as much as you sometimes not having anything to say! :D
I knew no one would believe the bit about nothing to say...but it's true..you all just haven't seen it...that much. lol

The truck...well...the raspberry rocket suffered greatly down here, paint was almost all off due to the heat, the rusty bits kept shaking loose, then it was clear that the engine needed an overhaul and....it just didn't make sense to put more money into her.

People ARE freaking out that I didn't replace her with a truck figuring I'm going to be stuck here, but....(believe it or not-*chuckle*) I have a plan for that too. :D

·
Premium Member
12,772 Posts
glad your doing better...cant wait to see the tiny cabin and what land you buy.

wheres the plasma tv going in new cabin...snort...lol

Reactions: sustainabilly
1 - 6 of 6 Posts