Liesel got an Education

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by WindowOrMirror, May 24, 2006.

1. WindowOrMirror

WindowOrMirror ..where do YOU look? Supporter

Well... we just got this buck given to us (Std Rex Black Otter, registered) and our primary breeding doe is a solid black Std Rex. So, this does has had two litters 'recently' and was due to be bred again. So, we thought we'd give "Ricky" a go. We put Midnight in with him, and I tell you what... he must have been in a men's prison or something, because he "got 'er done" several times in 4-5 minutes. That poor doe WANTED out pretty quickly!

So, Liesel (my middle child) is the rabbit gal... and she's watching. She watches for a sec, looks at me and sez, "How does he move so fast"? I chuckle and sez back, "Ask your mother".

LOL!

R

2. KSALguy

KSALguy Lost in the Wiregrass Supporter

thats great that he is doing his job,
    thats an enteresting name too (for your little girl) dumb question but how do you pronounce it? i think the spelling is cool just not sure on the pronuciation, corse reading and hearing is two differint things lol.

3. Terry W

Terry W Duchess of Cynicism

Sounds Like a "Sound of Music" thing!!!

4. WindowOrMirror

WindowOrMirror ..where do YOU look? Supporter

lol... Sound of Music and Lieselotte Neumann (golfer).

"Lee zill" is close enough.

R

5. rabbitgal

rabbitgal Ex-homesteader

I love that name...and KSALguy, don't tell us you've never seen "The Sound of Music"??! :)

6. KSALguy

KSALguy Lost in the Wiregrass Supporter

it has been SOOOOOOO long ago that i couldnt tell you who was in it other than Julia Andrews and some sweeds Natzis so i am sure i wouldnt know one of the childrens names if it came up and bit me lol

i like thinking about nameing my Beage babies enteresting names from the past, like some Celtic names or something, i am Irish (among other things) so why not right???? lots of time to wait though no kids for me for some time lol

7. Terry W

Terry W Duchess of Cynicism

In "Th3 Sound Of Music" Leisel was the oldest daughter--16 going on 17---