Liberty League International

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by rnmom23, Sep 12, 2005.

1. rnmom23

rnmom23 Well-Known Member

Any body heard of this, "get incredibly rich incredibly quick" idea/?scam?
    I must say it did tweak my interest, though I try to steer clear of all that junk. Apparently this is how it works, you invest $1495 in their "product" -Beyond Freedom, which is a 90 day program that shows you how to market this very same product to others and in turn earn $1000 for each person you sell on this product (who buys the $1495 packet) There's a lot more to it than this, but anybody heard of this or know anyone who has invested in this? Seems if it were as good as promised (30-50k/month) then EVERYONE would be doing it. Still... :rolleyes: it sure would be nice if this thing were real (please knock me back into reality). I'm in a quandry :shrug:

2. BearCreekFarm

BearCreekFarm Well-Known Member

I'm confused- what exactly is the product?

3. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

Multi Level Marketing. It is illegal so they will try to dress it up with a "product"...

4. rnmom23

rnmom23 Well-Known Member

The "product" is a system of DVD's, multi-media, audio, workbooks and journals which teach you the ins and outs of becoming successful in the "system" of selling this same product to others and turning a hefty profit in doing so. Oh yeah, and for a measly $7000 you are "invited" to attend (airfare not included) any one (or more) of the 4 day "motivational" conferences which are held in exotic locations 3x/year. Or you can go to the GRANDADDY of conferences (once yearly) for a mere $13000. The benefit of these conferences, though is that for every client of yours who attends one, you receive $5000 out of that $7000. The conferences are not mandatory but "highly recommended" so that you in turn you may promote them to your customers. Again, anyone experienced with this company?

5. DAVID In Wisconsin

DAVID In Wisconsin Well-Known Member

Sounds like one of those go broke slowly schenes to me...

6. ellebeaux

ellebeaux Well-Known Member

so basically you are selling people the idea of selling people the idea?

Sounds morally bankrupt to me. Go out and find a job that you can feel good about.

7. VALENT

VALENT Well-Known Member

this is a great opportunity(for the person next up the line to recoup
    $1000 of their cost.)

8. BCR

BCR Well-Known Member

A new twist on our old friend the pyramid scheme.

What quandry? Run away, don't walk.

Take that $1500 and invest it in yourself:

a] take a college or technical course that will make your skills more marketable or allow you to work for yourself (small engine repair, computer stuff, etc.)

b] use less than a third of it to buy livestock (chickens or rabbits) and house them. Raise them and butcher them, sell them. Make a profit and keep going.

c] buy the tools(s) you need to be able to sell your skill such as good lawn tools to provide mowing services.

d] use $15 to buy the book "Your Money or Your Life" or "Making a Living Without a Job". Read and apply the lessons you will find there.

e] this is limited only by your imagination.......