Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My goats are on river frontage . Some nice neighbor boys decided to come down the river and blow off fireworks and a 22. We ran out when we heard the noise to find the LGD got out of the fence and started chasing them down the river . We then caught up with the boys and gave them a litle bit of a scare . I don't think they will be doing that near our pastures again. :)

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,668 Posts
I keep telling folks that these LGDs KNOW when people have less than good intentions! I would not want to be someone an LGD thought was up to mischief. Good for your dog. (Great Pyrenees?)

NeHi

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the teenagers started again. I guess the beer & drugs make them 10 feet tall and bullet proof. They came back up the river and started again. Once again Emma went after them and so did we. We were waiting at there house when they came home.

They were so mouthy and just nasty kids we called the troopers . I was all set to file charges until we found out we know 2 of the boys parents. The parents showed up after we requested them to do so. we did not press charges this time . But if we have any problems again I will have them arrested.

I was affraid they shot the dog she was missing most of the day and all night., She was in the pasture when we woke up this a.m. Good dog !

Patty

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
LOL...that was a good story to read on a Monday morning! I have come up on trespassing teens trying to start a "campfire" in drought on my place. (!!!) That dog is a KEEPER!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Good dog!! I hope they learned their lesson :nono: ... If not JDC will teach them the hard way next time! good luck! I have kids running my fence line with 4wheelers chasing my guinnes with sticks :hobbyhors ...Can I borrow your dog?!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.