Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
23,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that at times there are delicate topics discussed here. However please try to maintain a civil tone, and keep the language clean. We have had to delete several posts lately. :nono: Remember our three strikes rule is still in effect and a few of you are pretty close to getting a time-out from the forum.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
What's the time limit on a "strike"? Do they expire after a certain time period? Sometimes I like to play near the edge, but I do respect authority and don't want to be punished. Well, that's not entirely true, I don't mind a spanking now and again if I've been a real bad boy :)

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
There's an example of a "strike"

;)

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
But why? Oh, this may be one of those days.........

·
Registered
390 Posts
We have rules here?--I'm saying this in a serious tone, because I see TONS of fowl language and personal attacks. Not on this particular forum (thanks for keeping this forum as nice and clean as you possibly can, Melissa!), but in GC and other forums, I see lots of rule breakers.

·
23,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
14yearpcmaker said:
We have rules here?--I'm saying this in a serious tone, because I see TONS of fowl language and personal attacks. Not on this particular forum (thanks for keeping this forum as nice and clean as you possibly can, Melissa!), but in GC and other forums, I see lots of rule breakers.
We are in our own little world here! There is a sticky at the top of the board with the rules.

·
Premium Member
3,178 Posts
Melissa said:
Good grief... Some days I wonder why I bother. :help:
You bother because you love us, and we love you. Big Kiss :

·
bunny slave
4,389 Posts
14yearpcmaker said:
I see TONS of fowl language and personal attacks.
I see tons of fowl language too, typically on the Poultry Board. :p

·
If I need a Shelter
21,532 Posts
Melissa said:
I understand that at times there are delicate topics discussed here. However please try to maintain a civil tone, and keep the language clean. We have had to delete several posts lately. :nono: Remember our three strikes rule is still in effect and a few of you are pretty close to getting a time-out from the forum.
Mom susieM started it! :Bawling: How many strikes do I have :shrug:

big rockpile

1 - 20 of 36 Posts