lemon cleansing aka master cleanser

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by primal1, Jul 2, 2006.

1. primal1

primal1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm just curious if anybody dieting has tried this cleansing? My mother and I are just finishing our 10th day and feel great. After reading many testimonials on the net, weight loss is going to happen if you are too heavy for you body type. We lost a few oz., but we are both small build and no body fat to speak of to lose lol... Just figured i'd mention it here for those who may be interested. basically it is...
    cut down your food intake a few days before starting...

ALSO if you have any medical conditions you should consult your doctor before starting... it's INTENSE!

every morning drink
    2 tsp sea salt in 4 cups lukewarm purified water, this flushes out your system

Master Cleanser
    2 tbsp lemon or lime juice (1/2 lemon)
    2 tbsp of pure grade B maple syrup(medium-dark)
    1/10 tsp cayenne pepper (red) or to taste
    12 oz of purified water (very warm)
    Combine ingredients and drink.
    dirnk the Master Cleanser all day long (~10 cups).

Laxative tea twice a day

The Master Cleanser helps purify the liver.
    The Master Cleanser helps dissolve and eliminate toxins and congestion that have formed in any part of the body
    The Master Cleanser helps cleanse the kidneys and the digestive system
    The Master Cleanser helps purify the glands and cells
    The Master Cleanser helps eliminate unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles
    The Master Cleanser helps build a healthy blood stream
    The Master Cleanser helps relieve pressure and irritation in the nerves, arteries and blood vessels

Grade B maple syrup contains a large variety of minerals and vitamins. These include: potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper, phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine and silicon. Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, nicotinic acid and pantothenic acid are also present.

Before using the Master Cleanser therapeutically, we recommend reading "The Master Cleanser", by Stanley Burroughs, to have complete instructions to obtain optimum results.

My results were increased energy, clearer eyes/tongue/skin(I am a smoker), sleeping better and feeling well rested when i get up.
    My mom's results were pretty much similar to mine and her Arthritis cleared up and no more need for sleeping pills!

2. mammabooh

mammabooh Metal melter Supporter

I've done that one a couple of times and I just love it. I have great success with it. We're going camping this coming weekend, but I'm planning to do the cleanse starting next Monday.

I have a friend on it right now. I'm very eager to hear if she sticks with it for a while.

3. primal1

No dishes or cooking for 10 whole days!! hahaha, I loved it too it was my first time but for sure won't be the last. I have decided not to stop, but I will allow myself small amounts of uncooked foods in the late afternoon/evening. I decided this after reading lemon cleansing for busy schedules which basically states just be sure to allow at least half a day for you body not to have to work on digesting and work on getting rid of toxins instead.

4. mammabooh

Well, I still have to cook and clean up after hubby and son, so I don't get to take a break like you do! I think they might revolt if I just served lemonade for breakfast, lunch, and supper.

Have you noticed that you crave the lemonade after a few days?

5. primal1

OH NO!! My roommates just ate pizza and hotdogs for 10 days hahaha and my mother made her hubby cook and clean for himself, she basically said if he didn't want to cook or clean he would have to join her :grump:

At work today i was craving it like mad.. i think it's the maple syrop though hehe.
    I'm not sure yet but i think it might be better for me to eat in the mornings not the evenings, i am finding i run low on energy by 3-4 pm.

6. seahealth

seahealth Well-Known Member

I have heard of this, sounds like a good plan.

7. mammabooh

I just started again this morning. I'll keep ya updated!

8. primal1

Go girl! :dance: <- kinda looks like a dancing lemon lol

I don't know about your weight or anything but can you report how many lbs you lose?
    good luck;)

9. savinggrace

savinggrace COO of manure management

Ok so you just drink the lemon cleanser and eat nothing? I am just worried I would be jittery and snappy.

10. primal1

10 days is recommended, but i have also read that it is never good to stress your body just to fit a cleansing.
    My roommates will be doing theirs lemon cleansing soon but they have decided to allow themselves other fresh juices, like carrot juice which is thicker and more filling. they may also eat small amounts of easy to digest fruits and veges.

But hey if you go ahead and try it, post back here or PM if you need to talk about whats going on.

11. mammabooh

I've never had those symptoms with this cleanse (and I REALLY like to eat). I think the maple syrup fuels my body really well.

I am sort of starting over today. I forgot when I started yesterday that we were going to our friends' house for supper last night. So...I guess it was introductory day. I did the salt water first thing in the morning, drank 6 glasses of the lemonade drink and then had supper. Today is day 1 again.

12. mammabooh

Down 3 pounds thus far!

If I read correctly, you said that you didn't really lose anything. That's amazing...must mean that you really don't have anything to lose.

13. primal1

Thats awesome, so fast!
    I don't have a scale at home but i was able to check at work, lost a whole 5 lbs, but i have never weighed more than 130, though I have tried and I eat like pig... German cooking and all lol.

14. Ardie/WI

Ardie/WI Well-Known Member Supporter

Am I correct in reading drink "2 tsp. of seasalt in 4 cups of water in the morning?

My God, girls, between that and a Lasix, I'd have to stay in the bathroom and read "War and Peace."

15. okgoatgal2

okgoatgal2 Well-Known Member

16. okgoatgal2

lol ardie

hm. is this a safe, healthy thing?

17. primal1

hehe, i can't leave the house for at least two hours after the salt flush :help:

It is safe, though you should be aware of your body and stop if you feel anything too strange happening... that said, my mom at 65 years old experienced only slight headaches during the first 2-3 days and went a full 11 days.

18. okgoatgal2

does it have to be sea salt?

19. primal1

yes seasalt, regular salt is not the same at all.
    Do not change any of the ingredients at all. 'real lemon' or lemon juice concentrate is not the same a fresh squeezed and fake maple syrop is not real and will not be good enough.

I realize that some of these ingredients can be more expensive but they are well worth the investment;)

20. mammabooh

Woo Hoo...down another pound!