Legitimate Work @ Home

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by KindredCanuck, Jan 28, 2005.

1. KindredCanuck

KindredCanuck In Remembrance

For those looking to make money from home.. here is a site..

http://www.wahm.com Women helping women..

Check it out
    KC~

2. Ann Mary

Ann Mary Well-Known Member Supporter

Hello, I would like to do something to earn money from home...how can you be sure this womem helping women is a good place to look? Have you tried something yourself? Did it "work"? I don't want to sell stuff...too hard on friend and family ties. I don't know what is out there I guess. ANy ideas?? Thanks,
    Ann Mary

3. KindredCanuck

KindredCanuck In Remembrance

Ann Mary..

As a member of Girl Guides Ca. I talk to alot of Moms.. they told me of the Canadian WAHM site.. where they found out about.. well one is now involved in watkinsonline... another is a Cyber Secretary.. another doing discoverytoysonline.. They are quite happy with the site.. they go to the message boards and compare ideas and help one another with marketting.. ectra..
    Do yourself a favor.. go to the site.. read the American message boards and decide for yourself... doing your homework is always the best way to go..

Good Luck
    HelenRose.. aka KC~

4. LBibb

LBibb New Member

My husband and I have been selling EcoQuest's healthy living products for about a year now. We made over $20,000 last year ... not bad for part time, just starting out. Especially since we had distractions: my dh had appendicitis, we had major discipline problems with our teenage dd and we lost our home and everything we owned to Hurricane Charley.

What I like about EcoQuest is that it's easy, there are no quotas, it's a Christian company and promotions are permanent. I completely, absolutely and totally detest sales and this doesn't feel like selling at all. We just ask people to try something for a few days and give us their opinion. Very soft-sell. They usually ask how much it costs and don't want to return it. Our next commission check will be well over $1000 and we expect to earn a company car end of next month. A year ago I'd never have expected to achieve that.

There's more information about this business at www.ecoquestintl.com/danlin. Click on Products or Opportunity (password is PROSPER) for a quick overview.

5. kesoaps

kesoaps Well-Known Member

Ann Mary, WAHM stands for Work At Home Moms. There are a number of sites that help promote business' that women do from home. Some sell, others don't. But really, you need to be able to sell in order to make money, even if the sale is just a pitch to get someone to use your service.

In any case, it doesn't hurt to click the link and see what they've got to offer! Most sites like this are forums (like this one) where everyone helps and supports one another.

6. CraftyDiva

CraftyDiva Is anybody here?

7. GW

GW Member

You might take a look at the site below. It's a 2 y/o company that I been involved in for the last 5 months and everything is going great. Please PM me w/any questions.

http://gregster.com/st