·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some news casters just need to man up. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
HAHAHAAAAA! I have tears streaming down my face and I'm wheezing...oh my!

The poor guy was really freaking out over a poor little lizard. And the other guy is looking at him like "what the heck?!"

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
That is so funnnnnnnnnnny!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
How on earth, did the man holding the snake, keep a straight face???? I would have been laughing so hard they would have had to stop taping!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
is there anything funnier than a biggo sissy man going crazy and falling down trying to flick a lizard (or was it a flying squirrel) off his suit coat? hee hee
hope the critter wasn't permanently traumatized

:rotfl:
I wonder what he was shaking out of his pants leg. Hee hee. :baby04:

·
Premium Member
16,652 Posts
Reminds me of the show a snake wrangler did at Bass Pro shop here. We took DS to it. Well, the wrangler starts bringing kids up to hold various snakes. DS, who is 10, but is a big 10 year old, sees all the kids raising their hands, so he raised his too. Since he is big for his age, I assumed the wrangler thought he was older, also DS is a special needs child (borderline autistic). So, he's invited up there and is given a huge snake to hold up. At first DS didn't look to sure about it, but when people started laughing he took the snake. (Did I tell you that DS is probably the biggest ham you'll ever see?) He was doing great until the snake started moving. He got a look of panic in his eyes, and all I could think of was, he's going to throw that snake out on the audience. I was getting ready to go up and rescue him from the situation, but then the audience saved the day by again laughing at him. He held the snake up even higher. When the wrangler finally relieved him of the snake and the audience applauded he took his bows and we almost didn't get him off the stage. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts