Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
zone 5 - riverfrontage
7,351 Posts
Does not mean the parents have won. It only means that now the school system must explain itself in court, Lawyers will form strategies.

Maybe a settlement will be discussed, if so that means this will NOT become a precedent in our legal system.

I think we would all hope, at best, that the school gets slammed by the court forming a precedent so all schools must fall in line. But I suspect the lawyers are too smart for that.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
What’s the 1911 problem? I’m rather fond of them.

Low mag cap?
That's my biggest hang up about them. That and the factory sights on the basic GI models leave a lot to be desired.
Aside from that, I love 'em.

·
The Renegade...
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's my biggest hang up about them. That and the factory sites on the basic GI models leave a lot to be desired.
Aside from that, I love 'em.
The original sights were merely a suggestion 😂 , but they worked great for the context for which the firearm was originally developed.
The 1911/1911A1 is still one of the best defensive handguns on the market IMHO.
I’ve personally shot tens of thousands of rounds through them .(Both military and civilian models)
Yes, we now have more technologically advanced weapons systems ,but that doesn’t “always” equate to a superior firearm.

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
The 1911/1911A1 is still one of the best defensive handguns on the market IMHO.
One of the best, I agree.
Yes, we now have more technologically advanced weapons systems ,but that doesn’t “always” equate to a superior firearm.
A set of fiber optic sights makes it even better, IMO.

·
Registered
7,474 Posts
If they are bold enough to do this. What else might they be doing without the parents knowledge or consent? After the law suite they will change their tactics, and work around any new rules or guide lines.

There will always be predators out there, trying to groom children. With the "woke" movement they have become bolder than ever before. The problem isn't just the groomers, it is the lack of parents willing to protect their children. Accommodating these perverts isn't the solution.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts