last night's survivor

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by trixiwick, Dec 8, 2006.

1. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

Oh well. I'm not wild about Jonathan, but I was really hoping for a Parvati or Adam boot. Such losers.

I could watch Ozzy dive and swim all day long. He is just awesome. And he better keep winning immunity, looks like.

I hear tell that the finale will include five players and come down to three finalists. Crazy stuff! Also the potential, unlikely I think, for a three-way tie. What do we think of this format?

2. nandmsmom

nandmsmom Well-Known Member Supporter

I thought it was great last night. As soon as they announced what the immunity challenge would be, I knew Ozzy would win. I was also disappointed that Adam wasn't sent home. He has a better chance of winning challenges than Johnathan does. He may be annoying, but he's also an easy target.

It looks like the game is going to be turned upside down again next week. I can't wait.

Heather

3. ceresone

ceresone Well-Known Member Supporter

just DON'T vote Ozzie out-- but I think they're beginning to realize Ozzie will win if he dont go.

4. cowgirlone

cowgirlone Well-Known Member

I wish they would have voted Adam out too. I hope the original 4 stick together and get rid of Adam and Parvati? before turning on each other.

Ozzie was amazing (again) in the challenge. That guy can swim like a fish!
    Hope he wins..............but I'm not holding my breath.

Yul would also be easy to get out of the way.......just one night of voting against him would get the hidden immunity idol out of the game.

It's an interesting game this season. :)

5. dragonfly1113

dragonfly1113 Well-Known Member

If I was playing in this game.... I would have kept Johnathon (sp) I mean who better to sit with in the end game. Everyone hates him. Only one time I can remember the jury picking the hated one and that was Richard Hatch. I really like Yule but I am rooting for Ozzy.

6. MarleneS

MarleneS Well-Known Member

Not much is being shown on Yul's gal pal (can't remember her name at the moment); If they have to vote off Parvarti, and Adam, and then they will likely go for Ozzie...who's left? And if it's Yul and her in the final -- who do you think the others who on the jury but really game losers will vote for?

Always keep at the back of your mind, that except for the final results, the show editors know the results prior to editing :)

Hugs
    Marlene

P.S. Jonathan really was naive about "younger" people, he pretty much shot himself in the foot.

7. jehoshaphat

jehoshaphat Well-Known Member

I don't think the 4 are really still all together. Isn't Yul considered one of them? He voted Adam off & the other three voted Jonathon off. Seems like there is a mutiniy of sorts in the works. It is a very intersting turn of events.

8. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

OK, it's rare that I laugh out loud at my computer, but for weeks the Television Without Pity Survivor discussion board has referred to Adam as "Adumb"...and this morning someone dubbed his father "Dadumb." I am practically in tears.

9. WildernesFamily

WildernesFamily Milk Maid

Yul voted for Jonathan last night, not for Adam. He just wrote it really tiny.

I guess I really don't get why they all hate Jonathan so much :shrug:

Bad idea to have voted him off, looks like Ozzy *may* swing next week to join with Parvati and Adam... you don't really hear much from him on his voting decisions, he seems to just go with the flow. Whatever happens, things will definitely be stirred up a bit.

Sure will be interesting!!!! :hobbyhors

10. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

Last night was the wrong move for Yul (and he obviously knew it), but the right move for Becky and Sundra. Last week, I think Yul was a little too open with Becky in discussing who he should take to the final two with him...it was maybe her first glimmer that he might turn his back on her and take Jonathan instead. She's doing what she has to do to protect herself from a more attractive final-two opponent.

That said, I hope it doesn't work, because my first choice to win is Ozzy, followed by Yul. If Ozzy wins immunity, Yul is still protected for the next vote with the Idol. That's what I'm hoping for.

11. Wildwood Flower

Wildwood Flower Halfway, OR & Wagoner, OK

I live in Oregon part time, and Oklahoma part time
    Yul and Ozzie--hope it's a tie. I love those guys!

I sure hope they get rid of Parvati & Adam next...heck, I can't figure this one out.

12. newatthis

newatthis Well-Known Member

I don't like Jonathon either but I did feel sorry for him when we didn't win the challenge with her. Can you imagine after not "being" with your spouse for so long then haveing the chance to then loosing that chance.
    That would have killed me (if the snakes hadn't already!!)

13. Ravenlost

Ravenlost Well-Known Member Supporter

I totally agree that voting Jonathan off was a bad strategy play. Who better to take to the final round?

When Jeff explained the immunity challenge I told hubby "that was designed for Ozzy!" and boy, was it ever. I don't think I've ever seen anyone as nimble on their feet or as fast in the water. He is awesome to watch and I am rooting for him.

14. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

If they continue to get off Parvati and Adam,then it made sense for Yul,however,I wouldnt trust those 2 to keep their word on the final vote at all.

And I see Ozzy making a swing from Yul,he has to.That leaves him allied with Adam and Par.

Im thinking Yul had no choice in the Jonathon vote.

Yep,one look at that challenge and you knew Ozzie had it locked up.

BooBoo

15. Wags

Wags Well-Known Member Supporter

I hope the 4 stick together long enough to get Adam and Pavarotti out before they turn on each other.

16. diane

diane Well-Known Member

Even though I know it was the wrong choice to vote Jonathan off, I am still glad he is gone because I just hated listening to him. That was a good reminder though, the editors know the results before editing, and I also agree that Jonathan really shot himself in the foot......over and over again!!

17. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

Couple things...

Jonathan... I love how everyone "HATES him because he is a liar and a cheat... and... and... and..." EVERYONE on that show has lied, every single one of them. The thing I give Jonathan credit for is that at least he was open about what he did.

Yul voted for Jonathan because he thought it was his best way to get votes from the jury.

Overall it was bad strategy to get rid of Jonathan though. With six, all you have to do is flip one and it goes to a tie breaker.

For all you Ozzy fans, I lost a lot of respect for Ozzy when he added Jonathan to the list of people not to feed coconuts. Jonathan worked for it. You watch, Ozzy is going to make a jump to Adam and Parvati's team.

The big ???? comes with Sundra, she has been playing her cards close to her shoulder. She's a sleeper.

Now a different subject, but doggone, you sure can tell how they manipulate the the immunity challenges towards certain peoples strengths and weaknesses can't you? I don't think we've seen ONE individual immunity challenge that has been a "brains" challenge, they've all been agility/swimming/endurance challenges since it went to individual.

18. vancom

vancom Well-Known Member

Am I the only person in the world who hates the "let's bring in the family and watch everyone cry" episode of each Survivor. I love my family, adore my husband, have fun with the kids, etc. but I am pretty darn sure that 31 days away from them would not provoke the kind of emotions CBS shows us. Unless someone showed up with a good steak, maybe, and I was really really hungry...and then lost!

I love Ozzie, and likewise depise Adam and Paverti, etc. I'd have kept Jonathon at all costs just 'cause everyone on the jury seems to hate him. It's always the under the radar people that seem to win--of the smartest and best player gets to the finals, s/he invariably loses. Not sure how this one is going...

Vanessa
    near Nashville

19. FolioMark

FolioMark In Remembrance

illinois but i have a homestead building in missou
    VANCOM: Im with you on the family episode. I love my family but I rarely visit more than once a year and sometimes its longer. No ill feeling between us but I live 2000 miles away and travel isnt cheap. But I manage to function quite well despite the fact i havent seen them. Ive always found this episode to be a bit unbelieveable and a bit cheezy.

Im glad Jonathan is gone if only for the fact that he looked and sounded like Alan Alda which I found really really annoying and a bit disconcerting.

Adam has got to be the biggest goober this show has ever had and he needs to go and he can take Parvati with him. :flame:

As to that little OZZIE.......OHHHHHHHHH MAMMMMMMMA. :rolleyes: :p

20. PyroDon

PyroDon Well-Known Member

So ya think they have been helping Ozzie ??
    sundra will likely turn on yul before its all over
    wouldnt mind seeing her and Ozzie in the final two .
    Frankly they are all screwing up and need to get the immunity idol off the board. Other wise Yul will make it to the final four with out ever having to play it . We all know the reason he showed it to them was to get a free ride to the final four. as far as the game goes yul's played well but he's just too goody goody in most cases .
    I personally couldnt stand jonathan since the show started he went in with too much of a managers position thinking he could sucker everyone.Yuls been playing that part a little better .
    from past shows though its pretty easy to say if it ends up being yul and sundra she will win the jury always gives it to the girl. Yul would be smart to try to go with ozzie at least they would be on even ground as far as the jury goes .
    ASmartest thing Ozzie could do is vote off adam then get pav to go with him and try to get rid of sundra or yul , and switch back and vote off pav .
    I hope Ozzie wins all the imunities . He reminds me a bit of the guy who won survivor africa . That boy did some good with the money