Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im a university student and i want to buy a mini laptop. Which one should I buy? I prefer a small, light and affordable one. My budget is about 500$

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I've never owned a Mac myself but I know others who swear by them (though they may be more expensive). Is it to take notes during class? I always splurged for the larger models I could play games and watch things on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've never owned a Mac myself but I know others who swear by them (though they may be more expensive). Is it to take notes during class? I always splurged for the larger models I could play games and watch things on.
I use laptop to do assignment, presentation and so on.

·
Registered
11,663 Posts
I see your flag - what country are you from?

·
Saltine American
6,733 Posts
You are new to this forum, your website is new as is your Facebook page, Anyone searching for tips on the best products to buy would not end up on the site u posted.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I see your flag - what country are you from?
The flag is Vietnam (I had to look it up because this new "upgraded" Xenforo isn't smart enough to just tell us where someone is from, like the old one). Most of the spammers these days are either from somewhere like that, or they say they're in the US but they spell their state and country name with Russian characters.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are new to this forum, your website is new as is your Facebook page, Anyone searching for tips on the best products to buy would not end up on the site u posted.
I knew this website when I asked people on Reddit. I dont know it is new or not.
That was just your thought so dont judge me when you dont know. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,991 Posts
First check with your school. They have deals for students. Also check and see what the course requires. FOr some schools a simple chromebook might work, for some schools you need a macbook. For many a windows machine will work.

When picking a computer, determine what you "NEED" to use it for. If its just web access then just about anything will work. Once you have your need decide your price point.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First check with your school. They have deals for students. Also check and see what the course requires. FOr some schools a simple chromebook might work, for some schools you need a macbook. For many a windows machine will work.

When picking a computer, determine what you "NEED" to use it for. If its just web access then just about anything will work. Once you have your need decide your price point.
Thank you for your advice ^^

1 - 14 of 14 Posts