land in Arkansas

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by headintodawoods, Oct 5, 2004.

1. headintodawoods

headintodawoods Well-Known Member

My family is looking to purchase some land in N. Central Arkansas, preferably in the Clinton, Marshall, Center ridge, or Shirley area. We would like to move out of Little rock and are interested in 30 acres plus. If anyone knows of some property for sale in that area I would greatly appreciate any help you could give me.

Thanks,

Chuck

2. Lt. Wombat

Lt. Wombat Well-Known Member

www.unitedcountry.com (we're looking at AR also) has several properties listed in that area. Also www.realtor.com is an easy search if you have a zip code of the area you're looking for.

3. mtman

mtman Well-Known Member

a and h realestate 870 6683732 34 acers in clinton for sale they will have more

4. EasyDay

EasyDay Gimme a YAAAAY!

Just curious... have you been through Shirley lately? Will you need active employment outside of the home? Beautiful area, though... our farm is VERY near there. Highly recommend the area, but also highly recommend you assess your job requirements, too, or at least your willingness to commute, if necessary.

5. headintodawoods

headintodawoods Well-Known Member

Thanks for your help.

The shirley area is beautiful. I am willing to commute some distance, but hopefully will eventually be able to provide for family from homestaed and other self employed incomes.

Any ideas on how to that are greatly appreciated.

Chuck