Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
le person
6,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a yearling Lamancha doe for sale. She is jet black with a few white markings. Her udder is even and looks well attached and should hold up to years of milking. She had twins this year, a buck and a doe. Would make a great family milker or might show well too (I don't really have any eye for that, I've never shown goats). Very laid back and has a dog like personality, likes to hang out with people. Trained to the milk stand. She does have some little FF teats which are a pain, but should be a real nice milker next year.

Here is her pedigree:

http://www.adgagenetics.org/DoeDetail.asp?RegNumber=L001368760

She is currently in milk. She isn't milking a ton because her buck was taken off her for a month and so she cut down to just what her little doe was eating. The doe was then weaned and I went to milking her by hand and she is giving about a quart a day. I know she had to be milking well because those two little ones grew nicely (She was not here with me until she the babies were totally weaned, she is my grandfathers goat but he couldn't milk her FF teats, so I have her right now and am selling her for him). I hadn't been real serious about getting her sold before, but now I just have too much going on and would like one less thing on my plate. She has wonderful tasting milk as well.

Asking $200 OBO

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
You might post this at the top of the page under the sticky thread; For Sale/Wanted

1 - 3 of 3 Posts