kioti tractor info.

Discussion in 'Shop Talk' started by brian mcf, Feb 12, 2007.

1. brian mcf

brian mcf Well-Known Member

hi any body know about these tractors? thanks for your comments.brian

2. Snafu177

Snafu177 Well-Known Member

Have not heard very many good things about them.

3. rambler

rambler Well-Known Member Supporter

Not as good as NH, JD, Kubota.

Better than anything from China.

Can be a good deal if you can get the price in between those 2 options.

--->Paul

4. Dave S.

Dave S. Well-Known Member

I don't know much about them, so I won't say anything negative, but I will advocate for the Kubotas. I have the L48 and it is an awesome machine.

Dave

5. hunter63

hunter63 Well-Known Member

Did a dealer search for Kioti tractors in my area, nothing.
    Made in Korea.
    Dealer back up, parts and service is probaly the most important part of my desision.
    Most all tractors under 55 hp are not made in the U.S.A. any longer.

I bought a Mahinda, but from a dealer in my area, with very good price and warrenty, that that dealer has honored very well.(does house calls).
    Been very happy with it so far, was priced $2000 under the Kabota.

6. watcher

watcher de oppresso liber

Bought a LK3054 4WD used around 10 years ago and love it. I have used to keep my old drive, quater mile long up hill, in shape; buried three horses; pushed over trees; dug more post holes then I want to think about as well as hundreds of other things. I have had only one major problem and it was my fault, I broke the steering arm while I was pushing trees and brush. IOW, using it as a bulldozer.

Don’t let the fact that are made in South Korea turn you off of them. A lot of machine equipment out there today is being made there and its good stuff.

7. Jetlag

Jetlag New Member

8. Jetlag

Jetlag New Member

Hi Watcher, I just read your post on your steering leak, I know this happened several years ago but I removed the steering wheel by cutting 2 large washers and putting them below the wheel and pulling up with a 3 prong puller. My problem is disassembling the steering shaft. Were you able to turn the jamb nut half way down the shaft as shown in your picture? Or did you remove the steering shaft sleeve by removing the 3 bolts at the bottom and then pulling straight up? I'm at that point and don't want to force it and make more work for myself. Any advice you could give me or procedure used would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

9. gundog10

gundog10 Well-Known Member

I have had my Kioti ck3510 for over 2 years now and 300 hours. It is a great machine. I use it every day to haul hay, firewood, grain bags and brush, till gardens, brush hog pastures, lay down gravel,and clear snow from driveways. I could go on and on. The Kioti is the number 3 selling tractor in the world. The only time it has been back to the dealer was for its 50 hour oil and and filter changes.

10. GTX63

GTX63 Well-Known Member

I've owned Kubotas, New Hollands, LS and a Mahindra. I've driven or used Kiotis, a CK3510 and a CK27 I believe. They did the jobs I needed them for, did not seem cheaply built and had as many features as my other tractors. I've also noticed they are priced substantially less than the other orange tractors. I would not be afraid to own them.