Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were pulling out of Troutdale, Oregon early this morning and our route through town was detoured because they were shooting a new TV series in town. Out of curiousity I looked it up.
Anyone think this will be a successful series? :LOL:
Though you never know I guess.

Silverman is set to voice Brenda, the sarcastic and badass grizzly bear who attacked and ate Hank’s (Wayans Jr.) fiancée Stacy for “personal reasons.” So, what makes her the orange-faced bear? Stacy’s friends panicked during the attack, mistaking spray paint for bear mace, leaving Brenda marked with orange paint.
But Brenda won’t let this marker allow her to become an easy target for Hank’s revenge. As for Byers, she’ll voice Pauline, a bear with perfect fur and nails who uses her feminine qualities to seduce Brenda’s husband. And Richardson voices Steve, a charming and idiotic grizzly bear with a risky habit of breaking into cars to steal food and beer.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
It doesn't have to make any sense, it's cartoons for adults. Much like the old Disney movies.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
There's supposed to be a new Marvel movie out too!!! That's what I heard from a 22 year old...

·
Registered
494 Posts
NOT likely going out of my way to spend time on this one...

Reactions: Pony and Wolf mom

·
Premium Member
9,161 Posts
I often like Silverman despite herself........

that there deal has to be a whole lot better than it sounds for me to want to see any of it tho......

Paul

·
Registered
10,762 Posts
Got to be kidding, right? That just sounds silly, not likely I'll be killing any brain cells watching that. I can't afford to lose any.

Reactions: mreynolds
1 - 10 of 10 Posts