Kids back up for sale.....Missouri.

Discussion in 'Goats' started by ozark_jewels, Jul 22, 2006.

1. ozark_jewels

ozark_jewels Well-Known Member Supporter

These guys were all sold, but the buyers circumstances changed and so the wethers are up for sale again. They are two Nubian/Lamancha wether kids, one Nubian and one Lamancha. They are tame and would make great pets, brush-eaters or freezer meat. They are still being bottle fed. Three are about ready to wean and the fourth needs milk for another couple months.
    UPTD on worming and vaccinations. Healthy and beautiful. Three are disbudded, one has horns. Pictures of them with others:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are $30 each, or $100 for all four if they go SOON. Located in Mountain Grove/Cabool area of Southern Missouri.

2. Faithful Heart

Faithful Heart Well-Known Member

Why can't you be closer!? I need two wethers just that size. :) They're adorable, and very healthy looking.

3. ozark_jewels

Ain't that always the way?? :rolleyes:

4. nehimama

nehimama An Ozark Engineer Supporter

Please consider those beautiful guys SOLD, Emily! I could pick them up tomorrow or Tuesday. Please e-mail or PM me if this is okay.

NeHi Mama

5. ozark_jewels

Thanks to NeHi Mama, they have a new home as of today. Thanks all! :)

6. APPway

APPway Well-Known Member Supporter

Glad they found their home
    Wish that kind of deal would come up in My area of Canada here scrub weathers sell for 100 and up and grade mix bred does usually scrub crosses start at abou200
    I called about some grade saanens the other day and shee wanted 3oo for un register grade doe kids and 5oo for grade unregestered first freseners. They think they are gold around here. So it is still store bought cow milk for us until we can find something more reasonable.
    SURE DO MISS MY GOATS I will never give them up ever again.

APPway

7. Milk n' Honey

Milk n' Honey Well-Known Member

Wow!! That is really a lot!! I bought 4 registered Sannen does for $125 each from a gal on here. They are looking great and growing really nice. I can't imagine those prices. I'd like to sell some goats up there!! hehehe