Yesterday my husband pushed a peice of paper, he later said it was about 3x5 inches, into the lint filter opening. He also ran the dryer afterward, although I told him not to because I was afraid the paper might catch on fire. Today I tried to fish the paper out with adhesive tape firmly attached to a coat hanger with no luck. I also tried to run the dryer on AIR DRY with the lint filter removed hoping the paper would blow out. It is definitely in there, I can hear it rustling around when I start the dryer. The last time I started it, the dryer sounded like the paper might be caught in a belt or something, it started making a sort of squalling noise. How can I get this paper out of the dryer? A visit from a repairman would really put a dent in our budget right now. It's a model 67832794 67832. Thank you for any help you can give. ps I can't explain my husband's behavior.