Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting fewer books this month because I think I'm getting a better sense of what you might find interesting.

Here's the logistics: s/h = 3.50 for the first book and $1 for each additional book. Send me a message if you're interested in a book. I'll get back to you with an email for me at the bookstore and ask you to send an email there, because it will make your buying process faster to communicate with me at the store. You'll have the option of Paypal or sending a personal check.

As before, send me a message if you'd like me to look for something in particular for you. The store has tremendous turnover so the odds are good that the book you want will show up........someday.

A reminder: these are from a used book store, so they have been gently loved.

Angie, please feel free to delete the previous months's book list.

This has been a huge benefit for my friend, the bookstore owner......sales generated from S&EP covered the payment for their lost health care last month!

hb = hardback, dj = dustjacket

When books are sold, I'll add a reply to this thread. This is less work than asking Angie to constantly edit the original list.

How to Make Home Electricity from Wind, Water and Sunshine, John A. Kuecken, 1979, $9, first edition, hb no dj

Diseases and Parasites of Poultry, Barger and Card, fourth ed, hb no dj $12

Principles and Practice of Radio Servicing, H.J. Hicks, $8, 1943, hb no dj

Cheap Talk with Frugal friends, Angie Zalewski and Deana Ricks, $9 hb no dj, 2001

How to Survive in America the Poisoned, Lewis Regenstein, softcover, 1986, $12

Frugal Luxuries, subtitled: simple pleasures to enhance your life and comfort your soul, $8, hb, some tears on dj, Tracey McBride

Basic Electricity, prepared by the bureau of naval personnel, dover edition 1970, softcover, $6

20 Simple Solar Projects, ed Ray Wolf, $8, hb 1983 Rodale Press

The Passive Solar Energy Book, subtitled: a complete guide to passive solar home, greenhouse and building design, Edward Mazria, $24, hb, dj has some tears

Knit to Fit, subtitled: a comprehensive guide to hand and machine knitting, Ida Riley Duncan, $8, 1966, hb, dj is a little crinkly

Sewing for Profits, Judith and Allan Smith, $6, softcover

Nontoxic, Natural and Earthwise, Debra Lynn Dadd, $6, softcover, 1990

Popular Crafts Guide to Pottery, Alan and Gill Bridgewater, $6, softcover 1986

Naturopathic Handbook of Herbal Formulas, subtitled: a practical and concise herb user's guide, 1995, softcover, 4th edition, $6

The Field and Garden Guide to Herbs, subtitled: a definitive resource for 200 natural herbs commonly found throughout North America, hb, ex library, $5

Aromatherapy, subtitled: for relaxation, beauty, and good health, Glenda Taylor, hb, $7, excellent condition (you could pass this off for new)

Herbal Medicine, sub: the natural way to get well and stay well, Dian Dincin Buchman, hb, dj, $8

Sloane's Complete Book of All-Terrain Bicycles, softcover, $7

Healing with Whole Foods, subtitled: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition, Paul Pitchford, softcover, 1993, $6

The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom, Suze Orman, hb,dj, $8

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Do you still have these two available? If you do I will take them.
Healing with Whole Foods, subtitled: Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition, Paul Pitchford, softcover, 1993, $6

The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom, Suze Orman, hb,dj, $8

1 - 4 of 4 Posts