Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about an hour ago we got the call that no one needs to get....she has gone to be with Jesus.....about all I can say now is thank you for your concern.. I will never forget and will always be grateful....I can't finish this now with all the tears...will try to add more later.........mike

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
So sad for everyone, but especially for her parents.

They must be devastated.

Janis

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
I am sorry, too bad such a young life is taken. Maybe God needed her there. We'll keep you all in our prayers!

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
How sad. Her parents are going to need tons of support as well as your son. I can't even imagine the pain everyone is going through. My thoughts and prayers are with Kailey's family and friends.....

·
Registered
465 Posts
So sorry to hear this Mike,,,God just needed an angel...she is without pain and suffering now..but know its a terrible thing to bear for your son and family..Lean on the Lord!
Prayers for all...Judi

·
Uber Tuber
6,287 Posts
I am so sorry! Prayers for all who loved her.

When I was in high school, a friend's older sister and her boyfriend were killed on the way to school. They tried to pass a school bus on a blind corner, and had a head-on collision. It had a chilling effect on the rest of us. Teenagers who knew them slowed down a bit, and drove more cautiously. I certainly drove more cautiously. I thought of them every day as I passed that spot.

I hope this young lady's friends drive more cautiously, in her memory.

·
Animal Addict
12,209 Posts
I am so sorry for the loss of a beautiful young girl.. How is your son taking it? Prayers for him, for you, for her family and friends. Sometimes God calls His angels home so early, and we don't know why.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
The Lord has some use for this, although we can't understand His ways sometimes. I will pray for this young woman's family, and for yours and your son. Please know the Lord is with you.

·
Premium Member
16,652 Posts
Mike,
I'm very sorry that her family and yours have to go through this, especially this time of the year. No time is easy, but the holidays just seem to make it harder. I will continue praying for her family, as well as yours. Just remember, she is in a better place, and death is not the end, but the beginning.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts