Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:angel:

Isn't she beautiful? Today would have been her 28th birthday. I miss her so much. :Bawling: :Bawling: :Bawling:

Rest in peace my baby, I love you :grouphug:

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
Hugs to you and your family. I can not imagine your loss and only hope that your faith promises a family reunion with her in the future.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
What a beautiful young lady!

Someone sent me this a while back:

"Death is nothing at all. I have slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed, at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Pray, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without effect, without trace of shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant, it is the same as it ever was, there is an unbroken continuity. What is death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.
ALL IS WELL."

—Canon Henry Scott Holland

I am sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
But when my cousin passed away when he was 7, my grandmother told me the Lord sometimes lend us beutiful angel just for a while, se we could get an Idea Of how beutiful is going to be to spend eternity with Him.
I think she was one of those angles. God Bless. Greenboy.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.