Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend called, and he just mentioned he got the new Sportsmans guide catalog... Said they had some great deals on mil sup stuff.. (read actual issue, not military style, be careful what you order if you want the real deal.)

Anyway, I ordered up a three pack of un-issued ECWS face masks, a really nice 2 pack of used issued Dutch caps in woodland camo with long flaps that button under your chin, a wool British issued sweater with cotton protective panels on the sleeves and shoulders, and a sling over bug out pack.. It's tall and thin.. Just perfect for hiking through the woods.. and deer hunting or what ever.. It' isn't an use item though, but it had a good review, so for $20 I thought I couldn't go wrong..

If you are interested in ordering from them, look around, and eventually at the top of a page you'll get a code that will give you free ground shipping.. They will not deliver to PO boxes though..

Anyway, I got all that delivered to my door for $77... My head is gonna be toasty this winter :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Extreme Cold Weather (clothing) System

1 - 6 of 6 Posts