Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

We just found these forums, and are excited to see what we can learn, and contribute, to the community. We're in the process of developing a Chrisitan Leadership Camp just North of the Dallas-Fort Worth Area and are jumping in, with both feet, to developing a Homestead, raising animals, growing food, etc.. it's already been a ton of fun, a lot of hard work, and an intense amount of learning.. super excited for what the future holds.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Greeting from far north west Canada..

Reactions: VertexRanch

·
Registered
891 Posts
Greetings. And good luck with your project there.

Reactions: VertexRanch

·
Registered
31,361 Posts
Good luck, and welcome. Keep us posted on your progress and projects

·
Premium Member
5,764 Posts
Howdy, from south of the metro-mess

·
Registered
15,618 Posts
Hi Everyone,

We just found these forums, and are excited to see what we can learn, and contribute, to the community. We're in the process of developing a Chrisitan Leadership Camp just North of the Dallas-Fort Worth Area and are jumping in, with both feet, to developing a Homestead, raising animals, growing food, etc.. it's already been a ton of fun, a lot of hard work, and an intense amount of learning.. super excited for what the future holds.
Howdy from East Texas, I guess we got the whole state covered.

I met a guy a few years ago that has a Christian camp for foster kids. He was once one himself and does really good with it I hear. Heck of a thing to when you help people out and not expect anything in return.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts