Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
joy seeker
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all :)

I thought I'd come down here n join y'all, hopefully gain encouragement as well as be encouragement.

I bought a Leslie Sansone "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD and started it today. Any of y'all tried these? I canNOT for the life of me do aerobics, don't really want to lol...walking I love to do in nice weather, so I was hoping to walk indoors but just walking in place didn't do it for me. So gave the DVD a try...so far so good. The DVD I bought is not full of skinny leotard clad girls, but normal sized women in tank tops n black exercise pants--that was SO encouraging LOL!

I made it through 20 minutes, keeping up for the most part--yaay!

What're y'all doing to help the weight loss/healthy life goals along? Do share, I love listening to others' stories.

**Water glasses up to trying to be more active! *cheers*

~~

·
Registered
373 Posts
I have a friend who uses the Leslie Sansone dvds, she has had good results. I got a book on tape to listen to while on the treadmill, I have not walked yet, it was put in the basement a year ago and I hate going down there to use it. But will have to, till after Christmas, then I will get hubby and son to bring it up.
Good luck.
Pam

1 - 2 of 2 Posts