Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was laying on my bed, doing my leg stretches, looking at the tablet, when I saw a little tiny bug on the screen. It didn't squish at first and the more I looked the more I was thinking it was something difficult to eliminate. (I know some people who have had recent bedbug problems). So I got a piece of tape and stuck that bug in the tape so I could get a good look ar it. I breathed a sigh of relief when I realized it was just a hatchling tick. I saw another one a little later and it is stuck in tape too.

They must have crawled on the tablet when I laid it down so I could get back off the ground after I took pictures of my caterpillar.

So much better than being other bugs!

·
Premium Member
23,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My son had bb's in his apartment once. Picked them up at work. Fortunately they found out and got rid of them before they became a big problem. Unfortunately the employer did not pay for the very expensive treatment.

·
Registered
967 Posts
We just released 7 more guinea fowls on our property...they are tick eating machines, and haven't had a single tick on our 4 dogs all year. We went camping to a nice state park CG, and we picked off 6 ticks in one day.

At least with ticks, you know where they came from...BBs can (and do) hide anywhere !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts