Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.”
1 Timothy 2:1-2

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Now… that’s a mouth full Ladycat! I truly believe that our nation is in dire need of prayer under this new administration. :cowboy:

·
Premium Member
4,281 Posts
Now… that’s a mouth full Ladycat! I truly believe that our nation is in dire need of prayer under this new administration. :cowboy:
We need prayers under all administrations. May God guide all of our leaders.

·
Registered
241 Posts
God giving us this young, intelligent,man for our president. Now we have someone we can be proud of and look up to, and it is a good feeling. We have had enough negativity in the last eight years to last a lifetime. Proud to be an American.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I agree that we are to pray for the leadership of our nation and thanks for the reminder. Always remember that God is still on the throne and in charge.

RenieB

·
AFKA ZealYouthGuy
11,454 Posts
God giving us this young, intelligent,man for our president. Now we have someone we can be proud of and look up to, and it is a good feeling. We have had enough negativity in the last eight years to last a lifetime. Proud to be an American.
Were you saying thankful prayers for G. W. Bush?

·
Premium Member
2,835 Posts
I was always proud of our current President and frequently prayed for him and will continue to do so until the end of his term.

As a naturalized U.S. citizen who came from a nation once ruled by a dictator, the freedom to vote is an honor and privilege.

Stef

1 - 14 of 14 Posts