Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Wait................what?
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would someone mind clicking on my blog link and telling me if you see any posts newer than the 10th and/or more than just the homepage? There should be a couple newer posts and one other page, but I don't think blogger has been working well for me the last week or so. My dashboard says everything is as it should be, but if I try to view the blog, it doesn't seem to have the newer posts or the second page. Just want to see if it's that way for anyone else. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,081 Posts
Yes, the putting the berries to bed is the most current one, the one before that is the red neck lawn mowin', lol. Nice looking blog. :) I could also access the older pages with no problem.

I saw your Hatch chilis, yum! We have a small chain store here, Reasor's, who bring in big barrel roasters when it's Hatch season. They're set up beside the store and roast chilis all day out there. You just go up and tell them how many pounds you want and pay, then wait while they load up the freshly roasted chilis into plastic bags and boxes, and they even load them in your truck or car trunk for you. You can smell them a couple of miles away and as you get close your eyes start to water, lol...but it's a good watering! :D

P.S. If you haven't used the shelf lining on the slippers yet, I have a tip for you...puff fabric paint. Just make dots in rows or other patterns across the bottom. Once they're dry they act like non slip soles and stay on even with washing. Hope this helps! :)

·
Wait................what?
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the putting the berries to bed is the most current one, the one before that is the red neck lawn mowin', lol. Nice looking blog. :) I could also access the older pages with no problem.

I saw your Hatch chilis, yum! We have a small chain store here, Reasor's, who bring in big barrel roasters when it's Hatch season. They're set up beside the store and roast chilis all day out there. You just go up and tell them how many pounds you want and pay, then wait while they load up the freshly roasted chilis into plastic bags and boxes, and they even load them in your truck or car trunk for you. You can smell them a couple of miles away and as you get close your eyes start to water, lol...but it's a good watering! :D

P.S. If you haven't used the shelf lining on the slippers yet, I have a tip for you...puff fabric paint. Just make dots in rows or other patterns across the bottom. Once they're dry they act like non slip soles and stay on even with washing. Hope this helps! :)

Oh, that sounds so much better than shelf liner, thank you! I've been trying to figure out how to put the liner on with the slipper on my foot. These things look small when off the foot and stretch quite a bit when worn. That fabric paint sounds just the thing!

Thanks for the answers, all. I guess I'll get ahold of blogger and see what's up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts