Junk? GM corn info

Discussion in 'Goats' started by Tarot Farm, May 26, 2005.

1. Tarot Farm

Tarot Farm Well-Known Member

I personally no longer care what you people eat or feed to your animals. I thought that since this was a 'homesteading community' that my bad experiences with the GM corn would be helpful to some of you. I see now that I was wrong to try and tell anyone here about what had happened to my animals.

<zip>

2. BiGtImEfArMeRs4

BiGtImEfArMeRs4 Well-Known Member

Thanks for putting out your post. I really appreciate you caring about other people and trying to help them so they don't have the same problems you did. Some people just are not pleaseable or have fits about the littlest things. So thank you for sharing and trying to help other people.

3. burfer

burfer Well-Known Member

I thank you too! If someone doesn't agree, fine, but I really don't see what the big deal was. Even if you were lying (I really don't see any point to that) you didn't name any names. Sounds to me like you were just throwing out a concern. Please keep posting and THANKS AGAIN!!!

4. Patt

Patt Well-Known Member

I appreciated you sharing that info too! Unfortunately some people are unable to believe anything unless it comes from some official or government source. They don't seem to understand that both our gov't, big corporations and scientists have lied in the past. They have hidden research that proves a product to be unsafe for the sake of financial gain. Look at the tobacco industry for example.
    Patt