Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joel Skousen is a very insightful individual and author of survival related subjects. He just put out his "The Year in Review"

...But if you are one of the contentedly unprepared millions in a major metropolitan area and still "trust your government" and the mainstream media, you will suffer enormously.

http://www.rense.com/general84/year.htm

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
It's coming. I do not believe that the deflationary spiral can be mitigated. The Fed has no dry powder and the gooberment is broke.

·
keep it simple and honest
3,810 Posts
It looks like Skousen's review is all a "conspiracy" to sell books listed at the end of the review. How convenient!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Great article but he got a bit off about halfway through it when he started the "9/11 conspiracy" nonsense. He has some very good points and I believe much of what he says will come to pass, not because he is a good prognosticator but because he probably reads his Bible and knows it won't be long now.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why do you think the 9/11 issue is nonsense?

Great article but he got a bit off about halfway through it when he started the "9/11 conspiracy" nonsense. He has some very good points and I believe much of what he says will come to pass, not because he is a good prognosticator but because he probably reads his Bible and knows it won't be long now.

·
I am good without god.
858 Posts
Sometimes there is truth in that which even a lunatic rants on about.

·
Pragmatist
2,092 Posts
I didn't read the whole thing, but the 10 numbered "predictions" he made have ALL been made by others in earlier documents or shows. Nothing new or unexpected there.

:shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts