Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Incubator Addict
3,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but Joanns had a coupon in our Sunday paper for 10% off your total purchase, including sale items. All the coupons I get seem to say "not valid for items on sale or discounted" so I was excited to get this one!! It's good online or in any of their stores, plus there is the regular 40% off a not-sale-priced item coupon too.

Now...what should I get??

Kayleigh

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
I got one that was 15% off and used it on Friday. The fabric I bought was 30% and I got the additional 15% off, so I was in hog heaven. :banana02:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Yes, that 10% off total purchase does apply to everything this week - through Saturday.

You can pick up a flyer in the store with the same coupon. There are several items on sale.

Lots of fleece, thread 50%, clearance and flat fold home dec 50%, and several other items at various discounts.

I got a home dec tweed for placemats, a yard fof 54" for $3. It will make 6 placemats for gifts - maybe for me. :) It is cotton with some poly and a bit of olefin. Washable, but can't go in the dryer. It will hang or flat dry just fine. I wouldn't iron it, but it won't need it anyway. But if I use it as a gift, I will include a caution note.

I got a beautiful heavy fabric to display my angel ornaments. Sides are different, and both beautiful. It was on sale at 30% and I got another 10% at checkout.

There is also a 40% coupon that you can use for any single item not already on sale - and then get your 10% off of that when you check out. A single cut of as many yards as you want counts as a single item.

The store was giving out hand bills with the sale items and 10% coupon a earlier. When I used mine Sunday, the cashier gave it back to me and said I could come back during the week and use it again. I suppose I could have gone back the same day if i needed another purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts