Jersey for sale

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by shelbynteg, Mar 13, 2005.

1. shelbynteg

shelbynteg Well-Known Member

I saw this ad from the champaign, ill. area, thought I'd put it up here since folks are often looking for Jerseys:

GENTLE FAMILY cow, Jersey. Misc supplies including milker. $700 309-377-2022

2. Maranman

Maranman Well-Known Member

:haha:
    Boy that sounds like a great deal to me. :) Everything a person would need to get started.
    No, need for me to ask no more question because everything is running backward for us right now,alot of sickness to my DW and me.Things are just not running right. Pray for the Sullivans.

There she is go get her.....
    GENTLE FAMILY cow, Jersey. Misc supplies including milker. $700 309-377-2022

3. Slev

Slev Well-Known Member Supporter

FYI I called the guy and he told me it had already been sold. I asked teat size for hand milkers, (since he had a machine with it) and he told me they were small, but not so small that you couldn't milk her, just better with the machine. And, that's been my luck getting a cow, This orginal post started late the night before last, I looked and then waited to call until 8:20 AM yesterday, left messages all day, no one called me back, until late in the evening when he said the cow was sold. (Of course I did a google search and called the man by name, before he called me back...) I guess he figured I was going to hound him until he returned my call. But this should save anyone else from waisting their time.... they sell quick...!

4. jerzeygurl

jerzeygurl woolgathering

I still have a heifer for sale. she is bred to a nice angus, she is pure jersy. the angus crosses we have are nice looking dual purpose cows, would sell them as well.

5. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm Well-Known Member

We have a Jersey for sale as well, bred back to a Jersey.

We're handmilking her - she stands like a dream

6. myersfarm

myersfarm Dariy Calf Raiser

how much are you asking for your milkers give me what they are and how much were you live you can pm me thanks john