Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is that possible?

I mean, she was one of the objects of my pre-teen eye. That was before I even knew what lust was.

So clean, yet naughty. Wearing more clothes than some girls wear to church today, but still, so alluring.

How did a Nordic blond end up being a genie, anyway?

Barbara Eden.

Is it wrong that I was transfixed to the image of a now 73 year old woman?

·
Banned
6,787 Posts
and Mary Ann?
Was sure a shock a few years ago when my son started dating Dawn Wells wasnt the same one but shes every bit as cute and Ill bet my granddaughter growns up to bea cutie as well!

·
Registered
509 Posts
I still think she is a sexy woman even if she has had help from nip and tuck. She was my first child hood crush.
I got the chance to see her live once and and she came down into the audience and I had the pleasure of her holding my hand for a bit. My wife didn't even talk with me for an hour and for an hour I really didn't care.
I still would have went home with my wife though as we had too much invested with each other. I almost hated to wash my hand but always needing to be clean that went by the way sides fast.
Hillbillybob

·
Registered
318 Posts
The two hottest chicks from 60's sitcoms were Barbara Eden and Elisabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. Wow!!!! (in their days)

Oh....and I was a huge Daisy Duke fan (the best from the 70's).

So many of these new starlets are bony and look like heroin addicts to me. Take Linsay Lohan or Jennifer Aniston for instance...yuck... I like women with curves!!

Oh, again...I dug Mary Anne, not Ginger...but would settle in a heartbeat. :)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Ford8N said:
So many of these new starlets are bony and look like heroin addicts to me. Take Linsay Lohan or Jennifer Aniston for instance...yuck... I like women with curves!!
Remember how curvy Marilyn Monroe was? They say she was a size 14.

I think it's sad how all of the young girls these days think they have to look anorexic to be attractive.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Ford8N said:
The two hottest chicks from 60's sitcoms were Barbara Eden and Elisabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. Wow!!!! (in their days)

Oh....and I was a huge Daisy Duke fan (the best from the 70's).

Oh, again...I dug Mary Anne, not Ginger...but would settle in a heartbeat. :)
Nah the hottest of that era was Diana Rigg (Emma Peel) of "The Avengers"

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
woodsrunner said:
Nah the hottest of that era was Diana Rigg (Emma Peel) of "The Avengers"
Ahhhh, someone else that remembers Emma Peel!

Daisy Duke, what a fashion trend setter...there's nothing hotter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.