·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Topics are:

Tree Identification

Family Farm Is Saved By Organics

Raising Meat Goats

Starting Your Homestead-Based Business

Plus: Grow a kitchen garden, $104 lean-to greenhouse, Homemade blacksmithing tongs, Tanning hides the easy way, Make this easy post puller, Trimming goat (and sheep) hooves, Homemaking tips from 1887, and much, much, more.

Interesting much of these things we have been talking about lately on this site.

·
Fiber Arts forum Mod.
11,519 Posts
Mine arrived yesterday! RH I have noticed that for a long time now. What we discuss here generally seems to be what is in the magazine.

·
Registered
6,844 Posts
Hey, that article on homemade blacksmithing tongs sure sounds interesting. Maybe the P.O. will be too busy read my copy first.

Ken S. in WC TN

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm just praying Santa will deliver a subscription. Should be at the new Homestead permanently in a month or so. Going to travel 500 miles just to spend New Years Eve there and celebrate the new life I'll have so very soon.

Liz..still in NJ

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Now I'm bummed. It's Saturday night and mine didn't come today. Monday can't come fast enough now! What makes it even worse is that my mail carrier doesn't come til between 3 & 4 in the afternoon; I can't stand the thought of my magazine sitting in the post office until then!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ken you will have to check out the article about blacksmithing. The author state even his pet turkey gets into blacksmithing. He dropped some hot fire on the bird and it bolted. :haha:

·
I'm back
1,366 Posts
I can't wait until my copy comes! I call for a school holiday when it gets here so I can read it cover to cover.. kinda like "Teacher's Institution" :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts