I've posted a couple tutorials on my blog

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by blt, Oct 8, 2006.

1. blt

blt Member

Hi all, am enjoying revisiting this site and forum, and don't have much to say except that we've butchered down to the winter keeper herd, I'm not breeding this fall until we know if or when we're moving, and yah, I'm about as ready as I will ever be for winter.
    I raise fr. and satin angora bunnies, for fiber and meat. All that said, I've posted cage building and my feed recipie tutorials on my blog site, free for any one who'd need them. Be kind please, though I have been published with information similar, I'm rather sloppy when at home.
    Can be seen at http://360.yahoo.com/knit1tat2
    Now back to cleaning the isle of the barn (where the bunnies are) and the bit of Indian Summer we're enjoying! Lorna Jean :help:

2. doodlemom

doodlemom Well-Known Member

Those Are My Interests, But I'm Adding Cooking And Furcraft. Thanks For Sharing

3. blt

blt Member

Hi, Doodlemom, the bunnies, all 23 of them, are just part of what I do around here too. I also raise Saanen dairy goats, coopworth sheep, and dogs, have a horse, and cats, and hope to get a garden started this spring.
    Lots to do around my job! Glad you enjoyed the blog, it's fun to do. Lorna Jean