I've got Babies, lots of Babies!!!!

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by Honorine, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Honorine

Honorine Carpe Vinum Supporter

Well my spring breedings are coming to fruition, I bred everyone to kindle within the same four days, and all have but one. So far I have

10 Flemish
    5 Silvers
    11 Mini Rex(not counting peanuts)

I have a small rabbitry, so this is a lot of babies for me, and so far all look good, just hope they all make it, particularly the Silvers. Last doe due to kindle had 7 last time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a large healthy litter.

2. KSALguy

KSALguy Lost in the Wiregrass Supporter

wow if you were closer i would like to get some from you once they are old enough BUT alass it cannot be

3. Honorine

5 more little mini rex from my last doe, fat and healthy! I'm hoping for a high survival rate, and lots of does!

4. awfulestes

awfulestes Well-Known Member

Flemish giants are what I really want. The sandy colored ones. Good luck!! I bet they are all cute.

5. Honorine

They are so very cute, I prefer when they have a bit of fur though. I have light gray Flemish, really want to get some fawns someday, I like orange colored rabbits. Its tough to do many colors in the Flemish because there's only certain color cross combos you can do, can't cross fawn to light gray, and I can only have just so many of the giant bunnies. Their cool though, with their huge ears.