Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Renegade Gypsy Queen
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh this story is too good. Hiya everyone! long time no posting. :D

So about three weeks ago I started seeing this man, was going well, learning about each other. We've been out about 5 or 6 times. Last Tuesday he announced....and made a huge deal of it....that he wanted to go the "next step". To him that was exclusively seeing each other.

Much to my surprise lol...on Thursday (not even two days later) he tells me, "I need a woman that understands me and you don't even own a television."

:facepalm:

I am not sure if I have ever laughed so hard in my life. I'm not even broken up about it because I was starting to see what lay beneath the man and it wasn't looking too pretty.

In any case, I thought I would share...because this is the best lame excuse to find something wrong with someone to break up that I have ever come across.

I hope you had a good belly laugh out of it.....I still am lol

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Then I am on the list too! I have a friend who pays over 300 a month for cable and phone!! I cannot fathom that.

Sounds like you made a good escape, Why Not.

·
Renegade Gypsy Queen
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sounds like you made a good escape, Why Not.
OH I believe I did. The night before he announced his intentions (me being his lady lol) we had a discussion about cars. I like muscle cars and racing. So, long story short: He said something, then I said yes but spoilers don't defy the laws of physics and he said....drumroll, "It's aerodynamics baby, physics has NOTHING to do with it!" and then said, "It's okay I know you are just a computer geek, don't feel bad."

haha. omg. When he told me the next day he wanted to be all up in my stuff for a possible long term, I was really mulling it over like, is he really this .... uhm... this way LOL....haha.

Wah.... lol. I don't care if anyone knows anything about physics or not but if you are going to "school" me...make sure you are qualified to be the professor. ;)

·
Renegade Gypsy Queen
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why Not (My Ann was wondering)...

How was he going to watch Football while you cooked and did his laundry for him?
LOL
Presumably, he says, he has a 50 inch plasma he watches football on. So why he was concerned that I didn't have one I have no clue lol. HE has one...--- does it matter if I have one?

Meh...I'm pretty sure the real truth is something he cannot bear to admit to himself.

·
Premium Member
12,772 Posts
....snort....!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: nehimama

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Did you lean over, kiss him on top of the head and tell him he was cute?

I've been advised to go with the dumb guy with a docile personality. The quandary is finding a dumb guy who knows he is dumb and is okay with it.

·
Renegade Gypsy Queen
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've been advised to go with the dumb guy with a docile personality. The quandary is finding a dumb guy who knows he is dumb and is okay with it.
I have a girlfriend down here who has one of those (dumb and okay with it). Problem is, I'm not okay with it. I mean...I don't really care if he's gone to college or is interested in the same stuff except for farming....but he HAS to know SOMETHING.

This one she's got...omg...he can't figure out why you don't want all the windows and doors open when the AC is on.

I couldn't do it. I already raised a kid by myself...not doing it again.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Hi whynot, long time no hear from lol.

What a dork! Glad you escaped. We are a small tribe. Not many understand our language. Too bad they miss out.

Stick around a while, would ya. :)

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
So he didn't realize you don't have a TV two days before when he told you he wanted to take it to the next level?

What a nimrod

1 - 20 of 32 Posts