1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
11,103 Posts
Hey, there, Larry... not our fault if you didn't read the warmings.

"Rabbitosis is an extremely contagious, although non-life threatening, chronic condition. There is no known cure although temporary relief is sometimes achieved by the acquisition of new rabbits or by breeding one's existing stock. Once contracted, struggling against this condition is useless. You have been assimilated into the great oneness of rabbit raising. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."

You really scored, didn't you! Well done! :goodjob:

·
aka avdpas77
3,411 Posts
There I was two months ago innocently surfing the net when I came across this forum. I came across a deal too good to pass up. One 4' X 15' X 18", Ten to fourteen hole cage - two 30" X 36" X 18" - one 30" X 30" X 18" cages and 4 NZW does, 1 NZW buck, 3 JR. Mini-Rex Bucks, 3 Mini Rex Does for $200.

CLick the link to see my new beginnings:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=440698301&albumId=621550
In the long run you might find it easier to hang the cages with wire from the rafters. If you choose to do that bring the wires down at several different oblique angles. if you hang them straight down the cages will "swing". If the wires are attached at points on the rafters wider than the cages, it will keep the cages stronger. Many put board boxes under the cages the same size as the entire cage and raise worms in the manure. Even if you don't and clean weekly, it is much easier to clean etc, with no legs on the cages.
If you are interested, and have any questions, send me a pm.

·
Small scale homesteader
725 Posts
That is almost exactly how I want to do my rabbit hutches with the wire and the t-posts.. Nice to be able to see it other than just in my head.. Good luck with your rabbits!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts