Its my birthday today!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by GoldenWood Farm, Jul 25, 2004.

1. GoldenWood Farm

GoldenWood Farm Legally blonde! Supporter

Yay! Today I turn 17! I am so excited! WOOPIE!!! Wahooie!!!

MotherClucker

2. Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams Well-Known Member

Well Happy Birthday, you young thing you!!!! :D :D :D

3. GoldenWood Farm

lol I wish I felt young...this morning I woke up and my hip was hurting plus my knees are a little bit swollen due to arthritis. Hehehe I am to young to have to worry about that sort of thing! I think I also broke my toe and I know that I have fractures in my left wrist from falling on it three years back and I never took care of the fractures because I didn't know they where there intill like a year ago. So my wrist will hurt sometimes also. Plus my big toe since like I said I think I broke it. *sigh* Yep I may be a youngin in years but I sure as heck feel like I am older!

MotherClucker
    ps: Sometimes I get up and walk like an old lady for the rest of the day because my body hurts from doing to much strenuous(sp) work :no: :eek: :no: !

4. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I sorta remember 17. Oh, now I remember, the album "Machinehead" came out. And the first great horror flic,"The Exorcist".

5. TexCountryWoman

TexCountryWoman Gig'em

Oh yea, other than achey bones, did you get what you wanted for your birthday...like a new goat?

6. GoldenWood Farm

Lol...nope no new goats :waa: . But my parents are so wonderful since they let me have all 15 goats that I own. Considering they didn't know that I was getting half of those goats :no: :haha: :haha: . At the moment I don't need any more goats since I am breeding like 6 or 7 does of my own this year.

MotherClucker
    ps: we haven't opened gifts yet so we shall see what I get :D .

7. Stacy Adams

Stacy Adams Well-Known Member

"lol I wish I felt young."

Give it, oh say, 30 more years... that pain will just make you stronger... :haha:

"my parents are so wonderful since they let me have all 15 goats that I own. "

My DH finally agreed to let me get two does a couple of years ago, and now I have 8.. lol... now I'm trying to get him to let me have a buck here.. but that would also mean another LGD too :eek:
    such is life....
    I hope when you opened your presents, you got a lot of wonderful surprises.. :D

8. Michael W. Smith

Michael W. Smith Well-Known Member

Well, Happy Birthday MotherClucker, but I always envisioned you as older. Having a name like MotherClucker gives me an image of a 40-50 year old woman, certainly not a 17 year old!! Names can be so misleading!! I always figured you were older than me, now I find out I'm 20 years older than you!!! ;) Oh, well, have a good one, and I hope you get some neat, exciting gifts!

9. GoldenWood Farm

Hehehehe..yea that happens to a lot of people :haha: . On one forum they thought that I was a 20 year old guy(because my name on that forum is Whitefoot). LOL...well I got a CD/MP3 player! I am soooo happy! I also got some candles, a comic book, a candle holder, and a CareBear from my friends. My older brother is probably going to get me a new CD and I dunno what my grandma is going to get me. So that was what I got so far.

MotherClucker

10. Oregonsparkie

Oregonsparkie Well-Known Member

I hope your family doesnt forget the (17) spanks and a pinch to grow on either...hehehhe

GraceAlice likes this.