Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or packed lunch is??
Anybody make mufalatta (sp)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I know it's pretty boring, but my favourite sandwich of all time is peanut butter and jelly (my jelly, or preserves!). Back when I was in school, two years in a row I ate pb&j every day for lunch. I am not lying!!

·
I am a Christian American
2,974 Posts
I like a hot pressed ham and swiss with tomato, spinach, and light mayo. Must be dripping with cheese thank you!

·
Banned
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope...never heard of it LOL! But I do have a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch every day. yes, EVERY day :)
I know it's pretty boring, but my favourite sandwich of all time is peanut butter and jelly (my jelly, or preserves!). Back when I was in school, two years in a row I ate pb&j every day for lunch. I am not lying!!
Peanut butter is the number one sandwich in America according to the experts. :D

·
Premium Member
2,277 Posts
Grilled pepperjack cheese with tomatoes on good bread. (If we have it I like Krogers premium brand Chipotle White Cheddar.) This ties with a BLT made with Boca veggie bacon and lots of mayo on toast.

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
The freshest store bought white bread slathered with Blue Plate Mayo topped with a vine-ripened (from my garden) tomato, fresh basil and plenty of salt. I only eat this once or twice a year but it is my favorite.

Jan

·
Original recipe!
14,044 Posts
There is not just one... no way.
I am partial to ham, but straight tomato is good too.
I just had a ham and egg sandwich for breakfast..
I do not like PBJ.
And just a few times a year I HAVE to have a saur kraut sandwich.. no ham or anything, just kraut and rye with some cheese..

·
Premium Member
3,799 Posts
My favorite is a tomato sandwich: slices of ripe tomato fresh from the garden, generous amounts of homemade mayonnaise, homemade bread, a little salt and pepper and maybe some lettuce or sprouts. A seasonal treat, unfortunately.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Start with fresh sliced sourdough bread. Mustard and mayo, then sliced avocado, bologna, monterey jack cheese, finished off with sliced green chilis. Heaven.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
1. Toasted BLT minus the L, with Miracle Whip on whole grain white bread.

2. Grilled ruben on rye bread with lots of corned beef, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing, and swiss.

·
CF, Classroom & Books Mod
9,934 Posts
My fresh, crusty whole grain seed bread, with shaved gouda, home grown alfalfa and mustard seed sprouts, a thin sliced home grown tomato, and a skiff of mayo.

Mmmmmm.....

·
Registered
13,303 Posts
A really good, in season BLT, with Hellmans or homemade mayo

Pastrami reuben with cole slaw instead of kraut

Chicken parmesan sub

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
I really like tuna salad sandwiches as they are always nice and moist.

For spur of the moment sandwiches I like peanut butter, cheese, and either sweet--bread and butter--or dill pickles.

Sandwiches that I rarely get would be roast beef and roast turkey. I like both with lots of mayo and on the beef some horseradish if plenty pungent.

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
dark wheat bread, mayo, couple different cheeses, tomato, lettuce, and black treacle. Add some salt and vinegar chips and I am H A P P Y!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
egg salad on really good bread, cut thick. I also like a few jalapenos sprinkled on it. Or a grilled cheese sandwich with good bread and good (sliced from the block) colby jack cheese. Have to use butter to grill too!

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
I like a good egg salad sandwich or a blt if I am at home. For a sack lunch I usually just go with PB&J or salami.

When I am in an odd mood I love any kind of deli meat with dill pickles, mustard, mayo and chips! I have even been known to skip the meat.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Egg salad?

Not bad, but only if you have an ice cold glass of Tang to have with it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts