Iso Website

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Forum' started by Speckledpup, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Speckledpup

Speckledpup Becky

I'm trying to find a website that I can enter my ingrediants into and it will tell me how many calories, carbs, chlorestol, proteins etc are in it.

I'll worry about breaking the # of everything per serving down, it I can just know the #s for the whole thing.

Does anyone know of such a site?

2. vtfarma

vtfarma Well-Known Member

I have to look for it. I know that weight watchers has one. I think bootcamp buddies does too and you don't need to be a member for them (like ww). I will check and get back to you.

3. vtfarma

Most of the ones I found you have to be a member of something or buy something. I have to run dd for a tooth extraction but I will figure out if I have one on my computer somewhere when things settle down again. You can always do it the long way. That is tedious though.

Laurie

4. Speckledpup

Speckledpup Becky

Vtfarma
    If you know of a free one, I'd appericate it. I'm begining to think a free one doesn't exist.

5. vtfarma

this is not a great site but I can't find the other ones I had used. I think they were the ww pay ones. Give this a try. It will be a bit more work on your part but will still give you the general information.

http://www.nutritiondata.com/

Basically enter the data in the upper righthand corner of the page. It will give you a complete nutrition label.

6. Speckledpup

Speckledpup Becky

That is going to help alot.

Thanks

7. RachAnn in NW Okla

RachAnn in NW Okla Well-Known Member

also try

http://www.calorie-count.com

it is pretty good

you have to register but then you can input what you ate, and what you did (exercise-wise....including sitting on the toilet) and it will tell you how many calories you consumed and how many you used. it will also track your weight and gives you nice charts that let you see how much carb/fat/etc you are consuming......

Rachel

8. Speckledpup

Speckledpup Becky

RachAnn
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.