Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have mis-typed the age of my pigs in my newest thread. I understand how to edit the text of my comment, but I haven't discovered a way to correct the title. For now, I've edited my original comments to correct so no big deal, but was wondering if there was some step I was missing.

Thanks.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
You cannot edit your title, and after a short time you will not be able to edit your posts.

If you get the address and PM me or the forum Moderator, we can change it for you.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you.

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
1,158 Posts
I wonder why they do not allow a user to edit a title.

I just made a typo in a title and needed to fix it. Not worth involving a moderator, but I like correct grammar and wanted to fix a grammatical error in my title.

·
Registered
31,130 Posts
I wonder why they do not allow a user to edit a title.

I just made a typo in a title and needed to fix it. Not worth involving a moderator, but I like correct grammar and wanted to fix a grammatical error in my title.
You can except in the dark room. Maybe there are other places you can't. There is a drop down in your post, thread tools I think. Edit the title with that

Reactions: NRA_guy

·
Don't let "good enough" be the enemy of perfect.
1,158 Posts
Yea!!! It worked.

Thanks a bunch!

I probably would have never stumbled onto that. I was just using the "Edit" link.

(So the reply above by AngieM2 on 2 Sep 2014 is no longer correct?)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts