Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend whose husband works at the local newspaper. She can get the ends of the paper rolls for free and has offerd me as many as I need. I was going to get some for art paper for my kids, but I am now wondering if it would work as mulch for my garden. I had hesitated using the stuff that is printed on, becasue of the ink, and we had talked about using the plastic stuff, but I was worried about the chemicals and the fact that it is a petrolium product. But this stuff is not printed on and it will break down into the soil I would think. Best of all, it is free!!! So what do y'all think, should I go for it and and ask for a couple of rolls? Thanks in advance for your input!!
God bless you and yours
Debbie

· Premium Member
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, you guys have been a wealth of information! I think I will be asking for some paper soon. We are supposted to have temps in the high 60s this week!! I realy want to plant lettuce seeds, but I don't have a bed prepared quite yet. Soon, soon, soon, soon.... this is my mantra this week. *smile*

Manny, I am so sorry for this nasty breach of nettiquite. No, I am not still using my screen to type. For some reason the next day when I started my computer, it worked just fine. Even played the games quite well. I still plan to get a new keyboard with tax $$ and probably a new joystick as well, there are just some times when I realy like blowing up space robots!!! I will go to the computer room and post an update. I lost my internet service right after all of that nonsense, and was off long enough to forget just how many posts I had going. Thanks for thinking of me.

God Bless you and yours
Debbie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.