Homesteading Forum banner
61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
45,125 Posts
I wasn’t asking you what. :) I hadn’t been online, and I had missed that dude’s rude remark.

It’s all good.

Jerry, what are you working on in the garden?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
OH HOLY COW! You have my deepest apology! That comment was NOT directed at you! I am terribly sorry if you thought I meant you. It was directed at the person I quoted who made a rude comment. I think you are a very intersting person and I like your conversations. Forgive me, please, for making you think I meant you. @Jerryberry
I wholeheartedly accept your apology :)

·
Premium Member
32,566 Posts
@Jerryberry, I saw something today that made me think of this thread. Meijer had little coffee tree seedlings in pots for I think $10 a pot. One pot had a seedling that still had the seed coat on it. I don't know if you have Meijer stores in your area but if you do you might be able to find the plants there.

I've never gotten tangerines off my seed grown tangerine tree but I still keep it going. Sometimes it's fun to have the plants even if they never produce to our expectations.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
@Jerryberry, I saw something today that made me think of this thread. Meijer had little coffee tree seedlings in pots for I think $10 a pot. One pot had a seedling that still had the seed coat on it. I don't know if you have Meijer stores in your area but if you do you might be able to find the plants there.

I've never gotten tangerines off my seed grown tangerine tree but I still keep it going. Sometimes it's fun to have the plants even if they never produce to our expectations.
True

·
Be powerful. No other option exists.
45,125 Posts
There is a reason that coffee is imported to the US from Central America and other countries that are along the Equator. It grows there naturally.

Here is an interesting article with information:

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
There is a reason that coffee is imported to the US from Central America and other countries that are along the Equator. It grows there naturally.

Here is an interesting article with information:
I hope climate change won't make cocoa and coffee extinct.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts