1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Thank you so much for that link. I had read the last book and was left with so many unanswered questions about the series. This interview answered alot of them. Thanks again.

A

·
0 Posts
Very good. I was just talking with my wife the other day about whether the Malfoys survived. Now I know.

.....Alan.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm happy you both enjoyed this interview as much as I did. I also read (will have to try to find the link) that is she eventually planning on writing a Harry Potter Encyclopedia that will contain all the little bits and pieces that didn't make it into the books. I am so looking forward to that!

·
Waste of bandwidth
10,618 Posts
To get the true meaning of the series, you have to read all seven books, starting with the seventh, backwards; skipping every third word. Unless there is an even number of words in a paragraph. Then, you must skip every other word.

The resulting passages can then be searched for hidden meanings using phonic Lithuanian to decipher the text.

·
Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Oggie... :nono: You are too much!
:rotfl:

IMContrary, I heard about the encyclopedia, too, but didn't know how I could stand to wait so many years for it to come out to have answers to some of the questions that were bugging the heck out of me after I got through with the book. That interview answered enough of my questions that I'm completely satisfied with the series and how it turned out and I can wait patiently for the encyclopedia.

I didn't have time to say more when I posted earlier as I was on my way out the door but I just wanted to say thanks, again, for pointing me in the direction of that interview.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts