Homesteading Forum banner
81 - 100 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
40,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
When Orange Man takes over everyone who was convicted whilst maintaining their innocence will be pardoned. All the cuckolds that pleaded guilty can rot with the Commucrats being thrown in jail with them. Preferably in GITMO.
She is just posting incendiary tweets here to get my thread deleted.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
Is my post incendiary? Are posts on abortion or transexuals or politicians incendiary? How is the line drawn? Are personal attacks incendiary? Is it not incendiary if it is a topic you want to discuss?

·
Registered
14,405 Posts
Trolling.
Posting stories then refusing to answer questions on a "discussion board".
"I didn't say that" is another way of saying "I can't prove my point and you can't make me".
Claiming hurt feelings everytime you can't refute something. If you are an adult, expect adult words.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
Trolling.
Posting stories then refusing to answer questions on a "discussion board".
"I didn't say that" is another way of saying "I can't prove my point and you can't make me".
Claiming hurt feelings everytime you can't refute something. If you are an adult, expect adult words.
Are you in charge of what trolling is on this board? Do you make the rules? What rules have I broken or is it just that you don't agree with the subject matter I post?

·
Registered
14,405 Posts
You are always welcome to join a thread or start one.
We can usually tell if you are prepared to discuss after the first couple of posts.
Once the hurt feelings and non responses begin, or the falsehoods you can't back up, well then it becomes obvious.

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,041 Posts
You are always welcome to join a thread or start one.
We can usually tell if you are prepared to discuss after the first couple of posts.
Once the hurt feelings and non responses begin, or the falsehoods you can't back up, well then it becomes obvious.
I joined this thread and you say I am trolling. Seems like you don't mean what you post.
Do you know that is what gets threads shut down. Not me posting a tweet I find interesting.

·
Saltine American
7,790 Posts
Reactions: Chief50
81 - 100 of 107 Posts