Homesteading Forum banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,005 Posts
In many cases, the surplus is from state tax revenue that went far beyond projections.

It appears that states are much better stewards of their budgets than the federal government is.
The states are not the ones paying down the federal deficit.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
I don't want to adopt a newborn so I am not in the running in the first place.
Adopt an older child like you suggested! We did, you can too! But you won't. You'll make up some bs excuse like you always do. Step up and truly support your position. Do what you suggested others do.

·
Registered
40,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
The states are not the ones paying down the federal deficit.
It is not the states' responsibility to pay down the federal deficit

Congressional Budget Office has estimated that the trillions of spending Mr. Biden has proposed will add billions to the deficit over the next few years.​
infrastructure package, which passed into law last year, will add $256 billion to the deficit.​
The Build Back Better bill would add nearly $750 billion to the federal deficit over the next five years and roughly $165 billion over the next decade, the CBO said.​
At the start of Mr. Biden’s presidency, the federal deficit was a record $3.13 trillion, which is more than triple the $984 billion at the end of 2019 and double the previous record of $1.4 trillion in 2009, according to the CBO.​
At the end of 2021, the federal deficit totaled $2.77 trillion for the second-highest deficit on record, though it was down largely because the government was spending less to counteract the devastating economic impact of the COVID-19.​

Reactions: no really

·
Sock puppet reinstated
27,005 Posts
It is not the states' responsibility to pay down the federal deficit

Congressional Budget Office has estimated that the trillions of spending Mr. Biden has proposed will add billions to the deficit over the next few years.​
infrastructure package, which passed into law last year, will add $256 billion to the deficit.​
The Build Back Better bill would add nearly $750 billion to the federal deficit over the next five years and roughly $165 billion over the next decade, the CBO said.​
At the start of Mr. Biden’s presidency, the federal deficit was a record $3.13 trillion, which is more than triple the $984 billion at the end of 2019 and double the previous record of $1.4 trillion in 2009, according to the CBO.​
At the end of 2021, the federal deficit totaled $2.77 trillion for the second-highest deficit on record, though it was down largely because the government was spending less to counteract the devastating economic impact of the COVID-19.​
Did I say that?

·
Saltine American
7,789 Posts
Nothing like progressive lies or they are sewing stupidity. The surplus was due to spending less than the excessive amount spent previously on Covid. The claim that it was something Republican Presidents didn't do. A lie!

·
Registered
40,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
No. I simply posted a twitter about the Federal government paying down the deficit and you went to the states stuff. Keep up.
I guess you did not read your tweet - from that tweet "All 50 states are running a budget surplus. "

·
Registered
709 Posts
When Orange Man takes over everyone who was convicted whilst maintaining their innocence will be pardoned. All the cuckolds that pleaded guilty can rot with the Commucrats being thrown in jail with them. Preferably in GITMO.

61 - 80 of 105 Posts