Homesteading Forum banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
5,148 Posts
Yeah, I saw that earlier. The Bread and Circuses only works when people aren't freezing to death.

I got a shiny new pellet stove that I have got to find time to install. I have been to busy with farm work lately. If it makes you feel any better with the forecasts of food shortages, I have never seen the row crops around here in better shape. Even more idle cropland is tilled up right now for wheat. And, I know why I can't get any chicken litter.

·
Registered
42,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #189 ·
Yeah, I saw that earlier. The Bread and Circuses only works when people aren't freezing to death.

I got a shiny new pellet stove that I have got to find time to install. I have been to busy with farm work lately. If it makes you feel any better with the forecasts of food shortages, I have never seen the row crops around here in better shape. Even more idle cropland is tilled up right now for wheat. And, I know why I can't get any chicken litter.
We had some dryland spots struggle, but everything is irrigated. Soybean prices look good. I am having litter spread next week.

I read there is no firewood to be had in Germany.

·
Saltine American
8,166 Posts

·
Saltine American
8,166 Posts
Reactions: JeffreyD

·
Registered
9,767 Posts
Awwww… big sad face, Mrs. Painter. It turns out that your tweeter was wrong, and you’re now parroting misinformation again.

Did she report back on her response from the publisher, or did she just let that one trail off to the sounds of crickets? Because Newsweek asked the publisher, and did receive a response.

D'Souza's statement mirrors what the book's publisher, Regnery, told Newsweek: "Due to a publishing error, the publication date of 2000 Mules has been postponed to October 25, 2022. We look forward to publishing 2000 Mules this fall."

181 - 200 of 222 Posts