Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
40,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did not want to start a new thread with each interesting tweet I see. I will put them here in this thread. Feel free to put any you like in here too.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
So, nature took it's course. What exactly did they think was going to happen, when they put a male inmate in a woman's prison? We need to stop spending millions of dollars and doing stupid stuff like this, to appease a small percentage of nut cases.

Who ever made the decision to put a man in a woman's prison, should have to pay all of the medical bills, and then raise the children.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Even if it was consensual. If not, they need to join the other inmates and still pay the bills.

So, nature took it's course. What exactly did they think was going to happen, when they put a male inmate in a woman's prison? We need to stop spending millions of dollars and doing stupid stuff like this, to appease a small percentage of nut cases.

Who ever made the decision to put a man in a woman's prison, should have to pay all of the medical bills, and then raise the children.

·
Unapologetically me
21,804 Posts
Even if it was consensual. If not, they need to join the other inmates and still pay the bills.
I think if someone is bent on being a transgendered woman, castration should be mandatory.
A friend's granddaughter had to leave her school because she was being harassed by a tranny.
Every day he/she/whatever tried to get in the bathroom stall with her, and when she complained, she was berated for being intolerant and hateful.
That's what happens when liberals run the schools, all part of their war on women.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
I think if someone is bent on being a transgendered woman, castration should be mandatory.
A friend's granddaughter had to leave her school because she was being harassed by a tranny.
Every day he/she/whatever tried to get in the bathroom stall with her, and when she complained, she was berated for being intolerant and hateful.
That's what happens when liberals run the schools, all part of their war on women.
Just imagine. When I was younger, if a guy was harassing a girl like this, people would be in an uproar. Woman’s lib groups would be giving that “guy” hell. Now the victim is a “hater”. Sounds like he needs a tune up and a blanket party.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Just imagine. When I was younger, if a guy was harassing a girl like this, people would be in an uproar. Woman’s lib groups would be giving that “guy” hell. Now the victim is a “hater”. Sounds like he needs a tune up and a blanket party.
When I was younger, the girl's father would grab the kid by the neck. These days half the girls dont even have a father.

·
STILL not Alice
23,787 Posts

I agree, except about the raising the children part. Think about how those kids would turn out, with such a poor decision-maker for a parent!

Reactions: Adirondackian

·
Registered
14,395 Posts
These days just touching a kid that is harassing your kid will land you in jail. Perps have all the rights, and the free lawyers.
Years ago, an old friend of mine had a 15 year old daughter from a previous marriage. His ex wasn't what you might call a hands on mom. She was busy dating and doing her own thing and was out of touch with what was going on.
His daughter was a good person, smart, sweet and with plans after highschool, but very gullible.

The ex husband was told by his daughter's friend that his daughter had been seeing a guy that told her he was 19, but was really 25 and he was a creep.
So the father did some investigating and discovered that yes, the guy was 25, married with a child and worked at McDonalds, and had recently given his daughter a diamond ring.

So he drove over there one night and asked for him at the counter. He introduced himself politely to the guy, shook his hand and asked if they could have a quick meet and greet.
They both went over to a booth and sat down. The guy said he loved the girl and saw a long term future together.
My buddy very pleasantly, softly and smiling said if he ever had contact with his daughter again he will kill him.
"I know you must be shocked that I said this so I'll repeat it. If you see her again I will kill you. Not hurt you, but kill you."
The guy was understandly shaken and said he was calling the police.
My buddy replied "I expect you will." and left.
The next day the police called him and asked if he threatened the 25 year old.
"Of course I did. I said I would kill him. Now, he is attempting to coerce an underage female. If you do your job, then I won't have to do mine."
The guy had no further contact with his daughter.
Of course this played out like this because it was a small town.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
Years ago, an old friend of mine had a 15 year old daughter from a previous marriage. His ex wasn't what you might call a hands on mom. She was busy dating and doing her own thing and was out of touch with what was going on.
His daughter was a good person, smart, sweet and with plans after highschool, but very gullible.

The ex husband was told by his daughter's friend that his daughter had been seeing a guy that told her he was 19, but was really 25 and he was a creep.
So the father did some investigating and discovered that yes, the guy was 25, married with a child and worked at McDonalds, and had recently given his daughter a diamond ring.

So he drove over there one night and asked for him at the counter. He introduced himself politely to the guy, shook his hand and asked if they could have a quick meet and greet.
They both went over to a booth and sat down. The guy said he loved the girl and saw a long term future together.
My buddy very pleasantly, softly and smiling said if he ever had contact with his daughter again he will kill him.
"I know you must be shocked that I said this so I'll repeat it. If you see her again I will kill you. Not hurt you, but kill you."
The guy was understandly shaken and said he was calling the police.
My buddy replied "I expect you will." and left.
The next day the police called him and asked if he threatened the 25 year old.
"Of course I did. I said I would kill him. Now, he is attempting to coerce an underage female. If you do your job, then I won't have to do mine."
The guy had no further contact with his daughter.
Of course this played out like this because it was a small town.
I have a story like that with my daughter too. I won't talk about it because it's not good to talk about the dead. No, I didn't do it. That happened years later. What I did might even be worse.

·
Registered
14,395 Posts
I left a lot of details out, but the moral was that, with all of us, there is a point where a switch goes off inside.
We all think there are things we won't do for fear of jail, being sued, losing our home or way of life. This guy is an honest hard working guy who has never been to jail, yet I honestly believe that he would have done whatever necessary to protect his daughter and her future.
I didn't say it was about what we thought was right, but rather what he believed was needed to protect her.
BTW, she left for an out of state college, married a super guy and from what I am told, is doing very well.

·
Registered
19,604 Posts
I left a lot of details out, but the moral was that, with all of us, there is a point where a switch goes off inside.
We all think there are things we won't do for fear of jail, being sued, losing our home or way of life. This guy is an honest hard working guy who has never been to jail, yet I honestly believe that he would have done whatever necessary to protect his daughter and her future.
I didn't say it was about what we thought was right, but rather what he believed was needed to protect her.
BTW, she left for an out of state college, married a super guy and from what I am told, is doing very well.
Exactly. To some of us, family is to be protected at all cost.

·
Registered
14,395 Posts
There are times when you do what you must to protect your family. Consequences be da**ed.
Having been in courtrooms many time as a property owner, landlord, businessman, a witness and a spectator, as well as dealing with law enforcement for many years, there is a distinct and separate feeling when you are aware that whatever decision they render other than what you know to be right is irrelevant.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts