Ing.com savings account info & referrals?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by deb, Jul 20, 2005.

1. deb

deb Well-Known Member

I read something on HT about Ing.com bank. It sounded like a great: they offer an online savings account with great rates.

Do you have an account with them? I'm wondering if anyone has any negative feedback about them? Are they still giving bonuses for new customer referrals?

Thanks
    Deb
    in wi

2. mistletoad

mistletoad Well-Known Member Supporter

I have an account with them and no complaints at all. The interest rate has risen several times since we opened our accounts and I believe they still pay for referals - do you need one? :D

3. DAVID In Wisconsin

DAVID In Wisconsin Well-Known Member

I have had an account for several years. I have absolutely no complaints. I have recieved the $$$ in the past for referring customers. Everything works very smoothly with them.

4. froggirl

froggirl Feelin' Froggy

Ing is great! I wish they would do an acount under a business name but for personal stuff it's great. Even had a mutual fund with them for a short while but needed the cash so closed it out. Transfer usually take only 2 business day which is good, too.
    --f.g.

5. deb

deb Well-Known Member

Hi
    Thanks for the feedback! I am going to talk about it to DH this weekend and I will PM you if we need a referrral.

Thanks again
    Deb
    in WI