Info about Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by tambo, May 2, 2004.

1. tambo

tambo Well-Known Member

Dh has to go to school at Fort McCoy in a couple weeks.What's the weather like?

Tambo

2. DAVID In Wisconsin

DAVID In Wisconsin Well-Known Member

I am in south central Wisconsin, between Fond du Lac and Madison. For the time frame you mention it could be 75 or we could get snow. It changes very fast! He needs to be prepared for any weather up here. Today was nice. About 50, but they had been calling for rain and snow.

3. scorpian5

scorpian5 Well-Known Member

My brother lives in madison and it snowed there this morning and there are chances for a hard frost herer in southwestern wisconsin. but i am 100% sure it will be hot and humid next week or a couple of weeks after that

4. Hoop

Hoop Well-Known Member

Fort McCoy is very close to Tomah, Wisconsin. go to www.weather.com and type in Tomah, WI to get a glimpse at the weather forecast.
    Normally, you can expect daytime highs in the high 60's low 70's and the night time lows to dip into the mid 40's.

As with weather everywhere......normal weather is always subject to fluctuations.

5. Bob in WI

Bob in WI Well-Known Member

I am about 30 miles away from Camp McCoy.

By the middle of May the threat of frost is usually past. It can still get down into the 40's at night though. Daytime highs can be from the upper 50's to the lower 90's. Depends on the year. Probably would say that the average high is about 70- 75 and the low is usually about 45-55.

6. tambo

tambo Well-Known Member

Thanks ya'll.

Tambo